Getting enough of the right customers was the number one issue.
Of course I always highly recommend and talk about influencer marketing, and that works well, but even with that method, you have to find the influencers that target your specific audience.
So, how do you find your niche audience?
One of the main things in marketing is knowing your specific audience.
If you don’t know who you are marketing to then you are just taking shots in the dark, probably wasting tons of money and time. Can you imagine spending tons of money and time pushing an anti-aging face cream, to 18-25 year olds? Or a women’s hair care product to men that are 40-65?
It’s a fast track to nowhere, and even if you do sell a few, you probably won’t get repeat customers.
The key is to find your clients, and solve their problems with your products. Once you can do that, you start the foundation of UGC (user generated content), referrals, and the snowball effect to more sales in your store.
Here are some things you can do to start narrowing down your target audience.
1. Check out your competitors' audience - What types of people are following, commenting, and buying? What is working for them and what is not?
2. Look at and survey your CURRENT customers - Are there more males…females? Parents? What is their income range? Are they in college? Are they business owners?
3. Take a step back and analyze your product/service. Who is it meant for? What is the purpose and how can it help them?
4. Visualize the types of people that would use it. How old are they? Do they live in a certain area? Drive cars 30k or more?
Get on the phone and call a few of your best and repeat customers!
After all, they will give the best feedback and allow you to see and talk to your ideal client.
From there you should have a ton of information to better target your audience, and you know what it will also tell you?
* Which social media platform to push the most - certain audiences prefer different social platforms
* Which topics and content to post about for better engagement and reach.
* What issues your audience typically deals with, so you can focus and provide solutions with your product and offer.
The more you dial into this, the better your socials, sales, and solutions get!
Success is in your hands!
NOT FACEBOOK™: This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook Inc.Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way. FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc.
* Earnings and income representations made by Josh Elizetxe, PowerHouse Ventures, LLC, and their advertisers/sponsors(collectively, "PowerHouse") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. These results are not typical and results will vary.The results on this page are OUR results and from years of testing. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results.